If you need to process or renew the certificate of occupancy or the energy certification, or simply want to carry out any kind of procedure around your property, we provide you with our administrative capacity to help you do so.

Dwelling Occupancy Certificate

The occupancy certificate is essential for many procedures related to the occupation of a dwelling, such as asking for a mortgage or having the electricity service connected.

Just contact us. We will go to certify the dwelling and give you the professional certificate while processing the occupancy certificate with the Department of Territory and Sustainability of the Government of Catalonia.


Energy Efficiency Certification

If you are selling or renting a dwelling, you will need the energy efficiency certificate.

This is a document signed by a certifying technician, which contains information on the features and energy efficiency of the building or unit.

The certificate measures the energy consumption considered necessary to meet the demand of the building under normal conditions of operation and occupation: heating, cooling, ventilation, production of hot running water and lighting.

Our team of professionals can perform the energy certification of your buildings.